The FFXIV Patch 6.1 Live Letter is available on April 1. Everything We Know So far
Final Fantasy XIV has announced the date and time for their next Live Letter from the Producer. It will take place Friday, April 1, 2022 at 4:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 a.m. ET. This letter will provide additional information about the forthcoming Patch 6.1 update prior to its mid-April launch. We will be able to find out more details about certain Job changes and quests than the Live Letter previously mentioned.
We have listed below the information we know about Patch 6.1 and 6.11 as well as 6.15, 6.15, and 6.18 in preparation for the new HTMLIV Live letter. For more information, please visit our current HTMLXIV Patch 6_.
FFXIV Patch 6.
- Main Scenario Quest Screenshots of Tataru, Estinien and other characters from the previous Live Letter indicate their involvement. It will also include a four-player dungeon.
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor sidequest series – Our favorite Lalafell is most likely up to no good.
- New Role Quests – Once you have completed all Role Quests for Endwalker, there will be a new set to connect all the threads.
- The Endsinger’s Aria Extreme Trial — Prepare for an even more difficult Endwalker‘s final boss battle.
- Ultima’s Bane Unreal Trial — Live the Ultima Weapon fight with new mechanics and extreme difficulty.
- Myths and the Realm Alliance Raid — This is part one of the new 24-player raid series. It will explore the lore about FFXIV’s gods.
- A significant overhaul to dungeons & bosses in A Realm Reborn Learn how The Praetorium and Castrum Meridianum are changing.
- Duty Support System (aka The Trust System for A Realm Reborn 2.0 MSQ Dungeons) — Players will now be able run four-player story-based dungeons with NPCs in the base game.
- Crystalline Conflict — This new, fast-paced mode of PVP will be more concentrated and on a smaller scale. The Feast will also end. You can also expect changes to the PVP job.
- Adventurer plates — Also known as calling cards, these allow you to create a profile and set up one for each job you desire.
- The Unending Codex — This is a glossary and encyclopedia for characters, terms, and events that players can refer to.
- Hrothgar, and Viera hairstyles — We did not see these in the previous Live Letter. We expect to see them in the next.
- Glamour Plate extension — Players will receive five additional Glamour Plate slots (15 to 20), and they can be used in more secure zones.
A Live Letter from earlier this year also outlined things happening in the game for the rest of this 6.x patch cycle — catch up on everything we know about FFXIV Patch 6.2 and Patch 6.3 / 6.4 / 6.5. We even got a preview of the graphics overhaul coming to FFXIV 7.0.
Be sure to follow our FFXIV coverage on Twitter (@LinkshellFFXIV) where we will be giving updates at those ungodly hours as they happen during the Live Letter. And check out all our full FFXIV coverage on The Linkshell where we will also be doing detailed breakdowns of everything we learn.