BACK THEN NINTENDO SWITCH Download
Fear of dementia: an ultimate fear. With it comes fear of forgetting ourselves; what would become of us once our memories faded and who are we when that happened? Who are we then when that occurs?
Back Then is a first-person narrative game journey set within Thomas Eilian, an elderly writer diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Played from Thomas’ perspective and featuring first-person perspective gameplay elements including interactions, puzzles and detective exploration, this first person narrative game allows gamers to journey deep within his mind as his Alzheimer’s worsens.
Player are left stranded inside Thomas and his family home as they explore its secrets by unlocking new rooms, collectibles, objectives and puzzles. As Thomas continues his struggle against chronic back pain while listening to their monologues detailing personal perspectives of their situation.
Players travel through each season of the year as Thomas attempts to piece together what has meant most in his life. House and Dreamlike Sequences intermix seamlessly as Thomas makes progress toward understanding himself better and his purpose in this life.
- In-depth narrative and storytelling experience.
- Detective exploration and puzzles.
- Creative gameplay and events related to Alzheimer’s and forgetfulness.
- Inspired by personal events, involving the team’s loved ones and family.
How to Download and Install Back Then
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Back Then.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Back Then has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!